When baking for two, I like to use small baking dishes. Here is a handy list of the best small baking dishes to accurately follow Our Table 4 2’s keeper recipes
Best small baking dishes list
Here is a list of small baking dishes and the recipes that use them.
- When cooking for two, we will ditch the 9” pie plate and grab the 6.5” Siducal Ceramic pie plate to make Quiche for Two or Cherry Pie for Two!
- Making the right sized banana bread, blueberry lemon yogurt cake, or rhubarb cherry lemon cake isn’t hard when you have these 5.5 inch loaf pans.
- Mini Chocolate bundts are a perfect dessert for two, I love using my Nordicware 3.5 cup bundtlette pan
- Sweet buttermilk corn bread for two, Please! There is nothing more adorable than corn ear shaped sweet corn bread, this nordicware corn cake pan is a must!
- When baking, I love this Nordicware rimmed bake sheet with baking rack insert to make sesame noodle with lemon chicken and asparagus or mayo-marinated chicken.
- Ramekins are the ultimate individual portion bakeware dish. I love making turkey lasagna or baked lamb ragu in these oval 20 oz ramekins.
- Most oven mitts are either annoyingly bulky or dangerously skimpy. I love these OXO silicone mitts for safety and dexterity.