"This one is a keeper!"
...five of the most joyful words to be spoken at our table. This important family declaration is made when the dish itself is brag-worthy and tasty, but also all the effort and time that you put into it (including the shopping, prepping, cooking, plating) was dare I say, enjoyable.
The joy of sharing a meal stimulates conversation and further build relationships. Building on meal traditions and creating new ones when there are two sharing the meal.
A keeper is simply a dish that brings joy to all gathering at your table. And of course, will want to eat again and again.
Share one of your "keeper" recipes
Want to join the fun and share one of your "KEEPER" recipes? Our Table 4 2 is looking for new recipes and wants to feature yours on the Our Table 4 2 website.
Feel free to to submit as many recipes as you like, just be sure to submit 1 recipe at a time.
Tips for submitting your recipe
A few things to consider as you are sending in your recipe:
- If you have any helpful tips or shortcuts, be sure to include them
- Make sure that your ingredients are easily found in supermarkets or recommend what ingredients could be substituted
- Share a little bit about what makes your recipe special, I love a story and what makes it a "keeper"
- Feel free to submit as many recipes as you like, just be sure to make sure you submit 1 recipe at a time.
- If your recipe is selected to be featured on Our Table 4 2, I’ll be sure to let you know so that you can share it with all your friends and family.
By submitting material for publication, you grant Our Table 4 2 unrestricted use of the material, including your first name, hometown and state. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner. We may contact you via email regarding your submission.